downfall of opti

ntensegirl
on 9/15/15 7:58 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

I thought people were exagerating when they talked about the OPTI TROTS...well believe you me...I will listen when people talk next time. I am only on my first day of opti and i SWEAR this is how you lose the weight...I have been on the toilet more than i have been off of it!!    

anyone have any suggestions??

McCall
on 9/15/15 8:36 am

I had the trots for the first few days and then it was gone. I didn't use anything to help it, I just let it go (literally) and eventually it stopped.

Catw
on 9/15/15 8:53 am - Arnprior, Canada

Some people use SF Metamucil caplets with each shake to help with this.  I never did, but I have heard some take as many as 4 each time.  I never had to so not sure how many.  Try one or two at first see if it helps at all.

Cathy

crqvingchange
on 9/15/15 10:45 am

Never trust an Opti fart.  That stuff is evil, but necessary.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

peacebypiece
on 9/15/15 11:48 am

Did 12 weeks of Opti...found the first few days were "trot-like" and then worry was more about "stop-like"...drink lots of water through the time to get things back to "less trotty" but still moving in the days to come! Good luck with this next step of your journey!

northernga1
on 9/15/15 1:51 pm - Elliot Lake, Canada
On September 15, 2015 at 7:58 AM Pacific Time, ntensegirl wrote:

I thought people were exagerating when they talked about the OPTI TROTS...well believe you me...I will listen when people talk next time. I am only on my first day of opti and i SWEAR this is how you lose the weight...I have been on the toilet more than i have been off of it!!    

anyone have any suggestions??

try putting benefiber in your opti it will help with opti trots and constipation

Referral Feb 14 2014; Orientation July 30 2014; 1 on 1's Feb 17, 2015; Pre op May 27 2015; Surgery date June 16, 2015

Most Active
Recent Topics