Protein shakes

Seyenna
on 9/18/15 10:36 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I picked up the banana flavored GNC lean shakes today, and I have to say it's not bad at all.

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Karen M.
on 9/19/15 3:49 am - Mississauga, Canada

After so many years of the monotony of chocolate Premier, I was beyond thrilled to finally be able to get the vanilla as well. But the discovery of the GNC Total Lean shakes in strawberry and banana has been pure joy. How sad that a banana protein shake has increased my happiness quotient. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Sylvia B.
on 9/22/15 9:49 am - Oakville, Canada
RNY on 04/06/15

Hi Karen,

Love your posts.  I would like to know where you buy the GNC Total Lean shakes.  Does Costco sell them?  Right now I am currently taking the Chocolate Premier shakes and am getting quite bored and sick of the taste.  Thanks.  Sylvia

Karen M.
on 9/22/15 3:19 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Hi Sylvia,

I buy the GNC shakes right at GNC (I like the Port Credit store best).

I see you're in Oakville - you'll have to join in on coffee night! :)

Karen

Sylvia B.
on 9/25/15 11:45 am - Oakville, Canada
RNY on 04/06/15

Thanks Karen for your reply.  I bought the banana cream at Erin Mills Town Centre.  I will venture to Port Credit next time as it is just about the same distance from where I live.  You're right about the taste, it is very good, nice change from the Premier brand.  I would like to meet for coffee night sometime.

Karen M.
on 9/25/15 3:00 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Since I buy multiple cases of the stuff when it's on sale, Erin Mills is really prohibitive in that I can't possibly carry it all to my car. lol  Same with Square One. At least in PC I can park right outside and the staff have been great about helping me. :)

Karen

MonaLisaSmile
on 9/19/15 4:21 am - Canada

Good...give strawberry a whirl --- its my fav!!!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

judyeliz
on 9/19/15 5:38 am
RNY on 04/24/15

My hubby went to GNC for me yesterday.  He picked me up 2 of each flavor.  I had the banana last night and loved it.

He also got me 2 small shaker bottles, it makes preparing and drinking the shakes fun!

I have no excuse now, to not get my daily protein shake in .

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Seyenna
on 9/19/15 5:40 am - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I only want the pre-made shakes because I'm a bit of a princess and hate mixing the powder stuff. Maybe that will change eventually, but I love just grabbing the shake and going about my business, lol

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Carchick28
on 9/21/15 11:35 am - Canada

What was the cost for the pre-mixed ones?

Most Active
Recent Topics