Out of hospital

ntensegirl
on 10/8/15 11:05 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

I'm now out of the hospital, into my hotel room.. I am feeling virtually no pain, i have pooped, i have drank a gnc lean shake and a bottle of water so far today.. I'm just concerned with the amount of fluids I'm able to consume.. Am i broke already?

Catw
on 10/8/15 11:08 am - Arnprior, Canada

No, you're not broke, as long as you are peeing enough. Everything is just going through right now. As long as you're drinking slow, you're fine. Some can drink more than others. It also depends on the temperature of what you are drinking. Some tolerate different temperatures better. You seem to have found a good one.

Cathy

ntensegirl
on 10/8/15 11:11 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

Thanks for the quick reply.. I try to go to the washroom at least once an hour.. I'm peeing pale but not totally clear which should mean I'm well hydrated

HKT53
on 10/8/15 11:33 am - Toronto, Canada

Great to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing fine. Just sip sip sip all day long. Good for you having a lean shake. I can hardly wait for you to crack some jokes about passing gas. You are the life of the party. Congrats. Try to walk a little maybe down the hall and back to your room. Dont forget to tell me how you are doing.

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

ntensegirl
on 10/8/15 11:36 am, edited 10/8/15 4:37 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

Actually I'm happy. I've been farting up a storm and even went poop.. Who knew going to the washroom was going to be such a victory.. I'm going to try low Cal tomato soup and some apple sauce for dinner..and i walked about a block and a half just now.. Sounded like a motor cycle behind me..

HKT53
on 10/8/15 11:40 am - Toronto, Canada

You make me LOL Great to see they didnt cut your sense of humour. Vroom vroom putt putt

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

Hidingaway
on 10/9/15 8:11 am

HAHAHAHAHA

Most Active
Recent Topics