Are there any protein drinks that aren't creamy?

ProjectJudi
on 10/23/15 8:15 pm - Burlington, Canada
I like (kinda) the shakes I bought tonight at GNC but wonder if there might be something less creamy? Possibly fruity?
~This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life ~
Wenders8
on 10/23/15 8:58 pm

Hey there! I can't drink any creamy, milk like protein shake since surgery. I buy the fruitblast protein powder from Popeyes. There are several flavours and they are more like a juice. I have one everyday and love them!!

Chanti_
on 10/23/15 10:51 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/24/15 with

You need to take a trip to Buffalo. I know GNC in the US carries a product called Isopure which is a clear fruity drink, in flavors like grape and alpine punch. I've heard mixed results with these as some find them too sweet but there are a lot of flavour options so you might find one you like, and they are definitely not creamy. They do ready made in bottles and they also have powdered, it's 40gms of protein per serving too. My favorite right now is from Unjury (can only order online from the US) that is chicken soup flavored. It's really good if you are tired of protein milkshakes. I wish I lived close to the border, I would love to be able to hop across for the day because the variety of options for protein supplements is much better then what we have in Canada right now.

Herecomeshealth
on 10/24/15 5:03 am

GNC has protein water. 70 calories, 15 grams of protein, 2 grams sugar. Fruity taste. Not cheap. I like the taste. I think it is called protein 2 O. I also like that it helps with getting my water in.

northernga1
on 10/24/15 5:12 am - Elliot Lake, Canada

at a health food store you can see if they sell a product called Protein Ice, it has 42 grams of protein per a 20 oz bottle they have a few different flavours http://dscreationstevetapscot.homestead.com/ANSI/ProteinIce.html

Referral Feb 14 2014; Orientation July 30 2014; 1 on 1's Feb 17, 2015; Pre op May 27 2015; Surgery date June 16, 2015

BluIzGal
on 10/24/15 7:02 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Revolution Nutrition makes a juice. Reminds me of Kool Aid called Whey Isolate Splash. 24g protein and mixes very well. Most protein shakes I feel the need to mix with lots of ice and a blender. Not this one. Tap water and a little shake and it's completely mixed. You can get it anywhere shakes are sold - GNC, Popeyes, etc.

Helna_Handbasket
on 10/24/15 7:19 pm - OWEN SOUND, Canada

I like Syntrax Nectar - I've tried the green apple and it's kind of jolly rancher tasting. Love it. Not creamy at all. http://www.fitshop.ca/syntrax-nectar-2lb.html

Referral: August 2014 Orientation: 28Nov14 Social Worker: 05Feb15 Nurse Practitioner: 25Feb15 Nutrition Class: 30Mar15 Dietitian: 14Apr15 Psychologist: 21Apr15 NP followup: 23Apr15 Meet Surgeon: 26June15 Start Opti/PreOp: 21July15 Surgery!: 04Aug15!! 

I keep a blog... you're welcome to read it anytime :)  https://heretoeaternity.wordpress.com/

Incognito55
on 10/24/15 9:00 pm - Toronto, Canada

Revolution Nutrition from gnc is great, you can get isopure at vitapath

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Most Active
Recent Topics