GNC

ProjectJudi
on 10/21/15 10:13 pm - Burlington, Canada
I have been reading the threads about the Lean shakes from GN****ep looking for a Canadian website that has a catalogue or even a sales flyer.
The couple I have found haven't had very much info and one was in US dollars
~This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life ~
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/15 3:25 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

The Canadian website hasn't worked in ages. I don't think they have a flyer anywhere but you can sign on for a newsletter. I get an email weekly that tells me what products are on sale.

ProjectJudi
on 10/22/15 6:18 am - Burlington, Canada
Thanks Tracy
~This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life ~
Kittykatt1329
on 10/23/15 2:57 pm - Alfred, Canada

I just got an email from GNC today and tomorrow all buy one 50%off other item

ProjectJudi
on 10/23/15 6:07 pm - Burlington, Canada
I just got back from my local GNC. I bought 4 bottles from the cold section to try. Tried banana, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry...strangely enough I only liked the chocolate and strawberry...the banana and vanilla tasted the same. I have never done protein drinks and I think it's going to take some getting used to so I only got 12 bottles in total....sale or no sale...just got to make sure
I was ticked that they didn't have the pumpkin...they called all the stores in a 60 kl radius and all of them were out. So I might not get to try this one til next year
thanks ladies
Most Active
Recent Topics