Low Carb Grocer question

TanyaLH
on 11/6/15 6:49 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

I am heading to Toronto tomorrow for the day, can someone tell me if there is a Low Carb Grocer on Younge st?

TIA

Tanya

Zizzler
on 11/7/15 6:36 am

Hey Tanya,  there is not one on Yonge street that I know of, but there are some in the TO area:

http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/contact-us/

http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/pages/store-locator

If you go let us know what buy :0)

Have fun today!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

TanyaLH
on 11/7/15 7:24 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks Sizzling, website map says there is one there. Oh well, we will find one . On our way now and I will for sure post what I get.

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 11/7/15 10:31 am

Hi Tanya, they used to be on Yonge St. near Eglinton but now they are on Denison and Esna Park.  I take the Don Valley North from the 401 (can't remember the highway #) and it becomes Woodbine after a few miles.  Pass Steeles on Woodbine and Denison is one of the first traffic lights, turn right and go along to Esna Park.  It is in a brown brick strip mall on the corner.  They are open on Sundays.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TanyaLH
on 11/7/15 10:58 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Thanks CC,  we just left there! Got pumpkin, German chocolate cake, and egg nog syrups... flat out wraps water melon jello yummy granola cereal to put it n my yogurt. Miracle noodles, raw apple cider vinager and a big jar of PB2 ?

Can't wait to shop thete again!!!!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/15 11:04 am

Wow girl, leave something for the rest of us, RFLMFAO.  It is a great store for low carb.  White Dove on the forum says this is a life long journey and try to find something that satisfies your craving without doing damage to your diet.  I have to admit that I've spent way too much money there a few months ago.  Recently I just purchased some hot drink mixes for the cold weather that's coming.  Enjoy your haul of goodies.  It keeps the menu interesting and I always think that boredom with the menu leads to bad choices, but that's just me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

TanyaLH
on 11/7/15 11:10 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Lol....still lots there CC...lol. 

I agree boredom does lead to poor choices.?

TanyaLH
on 11/8/15 2:44 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

ok....not a fan of the pumpkin syrup...but the German Chocolate Cake is yummy!

Zizzler
on 11/8/15 5:43 pm

German Chocolate cake is really yummy, I agree.  Havent tried the pumpkin syrup, thanks for the heads up.  My current favourite is chai tea flavour, omg its nice in hot milk with protein power added.  I like the peach one in hot low carb cereal, sort of tastes like those pre-made oats but without the carbs.

Zizzler
on 11/8/15 5:47 pm

watermelon jello sounds awesome, as does the egg nog syrup with the holidays fast approaching....Is the raw apple cider vinegar the Bragg ones?  I am totally loving the ginger one of those, awesome!  Miracle noodles I have some in my fridge, I get them at my local sobeys.

Most Active
Recent Topics