What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Karen M.
on 1/12/16 3:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

It's a snowy one out there! I'm heading back to work today, thankfully - but totally not looking forward to the drive in!

9.5 years post-op

-- coffee with cream x 4 over the day --

B - GNC Total Lean (pumpkin spice)

S - Greek yogurt, clementine

L - 4 melba toast topped with tuna salad & full sour pickle slices

S - tuna salad scooped with cucumber slices, rolled into little lettuce bundles, 1 leftover melba

D - leftover beef stroganoff - just the meat/veg, no noodles

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 1/12/16 4:33 am

Good morning everyone.  Karen your dinner has inspired me to find the beef stroganoff I have in the freezer, it's in there somewhere I'm sure, lol.

Off to swimming today, then an appointment, then back to my early spring cleaning.  If I keep at it, my house just might be clean by spring.  Tonight I'm just going to veg in front of the TV with a nice fire.  DH bought some nice wood so the fire always smells nice.

17 months post op

B. Scrambled duck egg with peppers and green onion on 1/4 of a P28 wrap with fresh salsa

L. Tilapia stuffed with crab with a protein cheese sauce (Unjury)

S. Skinny latte and also decaf coffees throughout the day

D. Beef Stroganoff with a bit of sweet kale salad on the side

S. Protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 1/12/16 1:40 pm

Omg duck eggs are so yummy!

Zizzler
on 1/12/16 4:43 am

Good day everyone.  Karen I hope your drive in goes well on your first day back at work.  did you guys get that 20-30cm yet?  

Going to make sure I get in more liquids, I think the psyllium in the wraps dries me out more than usual.  

16 months post op

b - gnc chocolate protein shake with decaf crystals added, later...xl decaf coffee

S - half a psyllium eggwhite wrap with pb and NSA jam, later...sf fruit punch koolaid

L - same as morning snack but a full wrap

S - 10 homemade chocolate mocha almond and walnut mix, later...xl decaf coffee

D - red bell pepper with tomato sauce and melted mozzarella and Parmesan on top, a little evoo

s - 1/4 cup flaxmeal and chia seeds and protein powder made into hot cereal, a few frozen berries, later...vanilla chamomile herbal tea with a little milk and sucralose

All water and vits.  Have a good one!

Patm
on 1/12/16 6:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

What an awful day out there. The snow felt more like ice blowing in my face. Shoveled snow so I have had my exercise. Glad you are able to head back to work today Karen. Wi**** was a nicer day for you. The weather this morning said it was going to continue to snow most of the week.

I have stew in a crock pot for dinner tonight. DH usually cooks but I needed him to be off this Saturday so he is working. My son comes for dinner so needed something to feed him.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

s banana

l chili, source yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d stew

s breton crackers and laughing cow

new_me180
on 1/12/16 11:41 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Crappy day to start a crappy week. Lost my brother in law yesterday after a short illness with pancreatic cancer. He died six months after diagnosis, three yrs after his 10 yr old daughter died from leukaemia, 10 months after diagnosis. Life sucks sometimes and my poor sister has had to endure all this trauma in a short space of time :( and to cap it of, this is the month my dad died five yrs ago. So i've been low since yesterday and the fact i had to get up at 5 this morning to get to school on time only to find out that the afternoon class was mixed up, argg. 

B - lots of coffee, 3oz sausage

L - coleslaw, roast beef

D - bagel with cream cheese

Have a great day all Nia

Zizzler
on 1/12/16 1:38 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss, sounds you are dealing with a lot.  Do you have someone you can talk to about it?  Sending you a virtual hug, take care of yourself, extra vitamin c.

new_me180
on 1/12/16 2:35 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks a lot Z. I have 5 brothers and sisters and have spoken to my mom again today. Just so unreal.

Karen M.
on 1/12/16 6:50 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I am so very sorry for your loss, Nia, truly. Sometimes life just plain sucks, and I'm sorry. xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

new_me180
on 1/13/16 6:49 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thank you.

Most Active
Recent Topics