Bulk Barn Unflavoured Whey Isolate Protein Powder

Dar_Tay
on 1/13/16 10:45 am - Canada

I'm having surgery Monday!!! wooohoo!! Finally!!!!

I would like to add more protein with the Bulk Barn Unflavoured Whey Isolate Protein Powder  and also the carnation fat free powdered milk.

I'm trying to find the nutritional value of these, how much is a serving and now much protein in each serving.  

From what I see I think the instant milk powder is 2 tbsp = 5 grams of protein. Does anyone know if this is correct? 

I just can't find info on the Bulk Barn powder. Can anyone help please?

Thanks.. on day 10 of opitfast!!!  4 to go!! Not ONE cheat!

:)

Ginnny
on 1/13/16 11:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

This shows a serving size of 100 grams which is equal to 6.66 tablespoons, so ball park 1 tbsp. is 15 grams of protein.  Bulk Barn typically has the nutrition information on all their bins.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 100 g

Amount % Daily Value Calories 380 Fat 0 g 0 % Saturated 0.1 g
+ Trans / trans 0 g
1 % Cholesterol 5 g 2 % Sodium 190 mg 8 % Carbohydrate 1 g 0 % Fibre 0 g 0 % Sugars 1 g Protein 93 g Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 6 % Calcium 70 % Iron 10 %
Dar_Tay
on 1/13/16 11:31 am - Canada

Thanks Ginny.. I agree the bulk barn usually has this information on all their bins and I picked up the card that was with the bin but didn't read it. Just assumed it was nutritional information. But it was a recipe!

Thanks again. Exactly what I needed!

Carchick28
on 1/13/16 11:37 am - Canada

I am pretty sure they have it online on their website.  If I find it I will send it to you.  Wow Monday already.  I wish you all the best.

Laura

Diminishing Dawn
on 1/13/16 3:53 pm - Windsor, Canada

Nope not 15. 

5.2 per tablespoon. 

Us old timers have done the calculations

it is not a simple conversion  

read this thread  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4627990/having-issues-c alculating-protein-powder/

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Ginnny
on 1/13/16 7:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks Dawn!  Good information.

B-Trix123
on 1/13/16 4:39 pm - Toronto, Canada

I had to ask at Bulk Barn (mine is near St. Lawrence Mkt.) -- it was very close to where they display protein bars etc. My Fitness Pal Calorie Counter has some stats... 1 Tablespoon 20 cal, cholesterol 5 mg, sodium 30 mg, protein 6g, calcium

I highly recommend myfitnesspal.com to track your food intake -- great d-base of so many foods broken down into nutritional values.

Most Active
Recent Topics