File Transfer Humber to Toronto Western - Help.

annieliv
on 1/14/16 6:24 am - Toronto, Canada

I had my RNY at Toronto Western in Apr'15.  My husband asked his MD for a referral and received his Patient Information Session appt yesterday for Jan 15'16 but at Humber.  Since the new Humber location opened our postal code flagged him there.

I called TWH this morning & was advised that it would be Humber who would have to transfer the file to TWH.  For many reasons, TWH is better for him. Primarily being TTC access and walking distance.  My husband is a really big guy.

Can anyone who has had a file transfer from Humber to TWH give me advice, suggestions, pointers, anything!  I called Humber this am and there isn't an option to get through to a live person.

I say thank you in advance and appreciate any assistance!

HW: 345 SW: 315 GW: 180 RNY 21/Apr/15

need_to_run_81
on 1/14/16 7:30 pm

I just replied to another post about this but with a different question. I had my file transferred from HRRH to TWH Last Feb. 

It was easy.  I called HRRH and left a message. Someone called me back that same day. I said for my specific reasons I needed my chart sent to TWH. I called TWH a week later to see if it was there and it was. 

They gave age me an orientation date on that call.

If there are any other questions, please let me know!  

annieliv
on 1/15/16 6:27 am - Toronto, Canada

Fantastic!  Thank you for your reply.

My husband did get a call back yesterday from Humber after leaving a message. They said they'd do it & for him to follow up w/TWH in a week.

Fingers crossed :)

HW: 345 SW: 315 GW: 180 RNY 21/Apr/15

Most Active
Recent Topics