What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 4/24/16 4:14 am

Good morning everyone.  Supposed to go up to 10 degrees today so going to take the pups for a nice long walk this afternoon, also going to the gym and a hot yoga class.  I have a million things to do around the house but feel so exhausted all I have been doing is playing online games and watching movies.  I feel like shaking myself to get myself going but all I can do is rest and veg, it is really frustrating.  I know I would feel better if my home were more organized and tidy but just the thought gives me a headache. I will try to get a few essentials in like dishes and laundry. I saw the jungle book the other day and it was really good, anyone else see it?

20 months post op

b - strawberry gnc lean protein shake

s - decaf protein coffee throughout day

l - eggwhite psyllium wrap with mushroom sauce and parmesan cheese, hot sauce, a little margarine

s - celery with mozzarella cheese and hot sauce

d - same as lunch, protein shake while at the gym

s - celery with spicy cheez whiz

all water and vits.  Have a good one!

Meggles07
on 4/24/16 5:16 am - Canada

I really have no idea what I'm planning on eating or doing today. I cleaned up the kitchen -- my SO made soup yesterday and there were soup bits everywhere. Today seems like it might be a cleaning day. I think I will also take my puppy for a walk if it doesn't rain :)

Breakfast - egg, oatmeal muffin

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - pepperette, tomato, crackers

Snack - egg, pickles

Snack - pudding, protein bar

Dinner - steak, veg

Snack - banana, yogurt

All water and vits.

ready-4-new-start
on 4/24/16 5:45 am - Canada

Good morning, I been following this thread for while see everyone so help with each other menus. I am looking for input and advice on how I am doing and how I can improve. 

13 days post op still on full liquid will be slowly moving onto pureed in few days. Will also list vitamins to see if I am doing it right. 

B- 100 grams of Greek yogurt with multi vit d(tried oatmeal doesn't set well will try again in few weeks) no point of doing cream of wheat.

S- 1/2 cup protein shake with calcium and vit d

L- 1/4 hummus with two tbsp of unsweetened apple sauce 

S-1/2 cup protein shake with calcium and vit d D- 100 grams Greek yogurt 

S- 1/2 cup of protein shake with calcium and vit d 

bedtime mulit vit, every other day b12

any advice and input is much appreciated 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 4/24/16 9:02 am

Welcome, your menu looks good, especially your protein.  Don't worry it gets easier.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 4/24/16 9:04 am

Zizzler I finally got all of my laundry done yesterday, but not the paperwork.  Today I will try and tackle that.  I feel better when my house is clean, but I have been putting off the big clean and basically just tidying here and there.  Thanks again for the link from yesterday.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 4/24/16 9:18 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Good afternoon all. Finally done with school and I'm free. The finals weren't too bad and i passed, still waiting for some of the grades to come out. Went to work Friday and Saturday, wasn't in the mood as i'm still feeling blah. I'm slowly getting better, maybe tomorrow i can get back to the gym. 

It's bee slow here these days and i noticed Karen hasn't been on in a while. Is she ok? Slow day today, some cleaning later.

2yrs post-op

B - 2 egg omelette, 2 slices bacon (too ambitious, ate half the omelette)

S - leftover omelette

L - going to madarin's, will get some chicken and shrimp

S - don't know yet

D - leftover lunch

S - tea

Have a great day all, NIa.

crqvingchange
on 4/24/16 11:45 am, edited 4/24/16 4:44 am

Karen I believe has now moved to the Scottish Highlands with Andrew where he wears a kilt all day long and bakes low carb high protein shortbread for the elite.  Karen teaches Canadian as a second language to those who plan on visiting our fair country - " Way tago eh".  They are attempting to create a new breed of dog by mixing Irish wolf hounds with Scottish terriers.  So far with little success, but they remain hopeful.  If I have got any of this wrong, I'm sure Karen will come on here and correct me ;).

Well done on passing your finals Nia.

new_me180
on 4/24/16 2:15 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thank  you CC, i worked hard for it this yr for sure. Karen and Andrew's life sounds like a fairytale, lol. I thought you were kidding when you first started writing. Well, i hope they are having fun, maybe i can visit the highlands after i graduate and start making the big bucks. 

crqvingchange
on 4/24/16 2:36 pm

Nia if you go visit Karen in the Highlands, I want to come with you.  Maybe Zizzler can come as well.  I'm hoping to adopt one of the puppies if their breeding program is successful.  I've also heard that Karen weaves heather into dresses to sell to the tourists.

Most Active
Recent Topics