Toronto West/Etobicoke Support Group Coffeechat Thurs May 5th ***EVERYONE IS...

Lorraine M.
on 5/2/16 3:03 pm - Canada

Hi Everyone,

The West Toronto/Etobicoke coffeechat support group is having our monthly get together on Thurs May 5th at 6:30 pm at Tim Hortens/Wendy's located at 2013 Lawrence Ave W (just east of Weston rd on the south side next to the firehall). Everyone is welcome. That includes pre and post ops at any stages.  

Hope to see you there 

Judy L.
on 5/2/16 3:07 pm - Toronto, Canada

Looking forward to seeing everyone.  

elisabeth1968
on 5/3/16 6:46 am - toronto, Canada

Best group of Ladies I've met.  Thank you for your guidance and support.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Thursday

Lisa

xoxo

Lorraine M.
on 5/3/16 4:57 pm - Canada

We are so lucky to have you in our group Lisa. You are right! We are a terrific group supporting each other!

See you Thursday!

Dundreggen
on 5/4/16 8:23 pm - Canada

Looking forward to meeting ppl. Going to bring my support person too! How will I know who you all are? :D

Referral TWH: Sept 2015 Orientation: Nov 2015 Social Worker: Jan 2016 Nurse practitioner: Feb 2016 Nutrition (group): Mar 2016 Nutritionist: May 2016 Psych: May 2016 Meeting with Surgeon: July 2016 Surgery!: Nov 2016

So far 80 pounds lost!

Lorraine M.
on 5/5/16 5:17 am - Canada

Hi,

Just look for a group of ladies. Look for me. I am tall (6 ft), and walk with a cane. Hopefully its not too busy there tonight. I wear a light green jacket. Look at my profile pics. Don't worry, the place isn't that big and you will see us. We usually get a table by the Timmies side of the room. Don't be shy, just come up and ask. So far there are 5 confirmed. 

see you tonight!

Most Active
Recent Topics