Surgery is done! Quite the experience.

Eragon2015
on 6/17/16 6:21 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

So glad to be home! Left the hospital about 2. The ride home was excruciating. I felt every bump, break push, and pot hole in my hour long trip home. Slept most of yesterday and thru the night. Feeling so much better today. Lots of work ahead of me checking off my fluid intake and monitoring everything from pain meds, water, vitamins, protein intake and breathing exercises. Cant stress enough, so glad to be home. LOL

RNY Surgery June 15, 2016 with Dr Hagen

HW 267 CW 193

HKT53
on 6/17/16 7:01 am - Toronto, Canada

Ive been thinking about you. Yay you did it!!!

Keep your list handy and schedule your meds, water, vitamins. It does seem like it is a lot to get through but it gets better. Just concentrate on getting the gas out by little walks around the house.

Keep me posted.

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

sneezy6145
on 6/18/16 4:21 am

So happy that everything went well. Hoping you have a very quick recovery!!

volvo24_43
on 6/19/16 9:33 pm
RNY on 03/02/16

to a Spedy Recovery!! Try not to stress too much about it all, gets easier in time (second nature :)

the car trips are not fun, I remember yelling at my dad for going too fast, we were barley moving lol!

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics