nurse appointment - windsor

leeann73
on 9/12/16 5:33 am

Hello everyone:  My nurse's appointment is on Thursday in Windsor.  I will bring my completed homework.  What should I expect during this appointment?  Has anyone gone through Windsor?  I have heard that you do leave with your next set of appointments.  Any tips on what I should and shouldn't say?  I am feeling horribly depressed lately but it could also be PMS which is a real killer for me.

Lovely_Caprice
on 9/12/16 5:47 am

Try to relax - be totally honest with yourself and all will go well.  Good luck!

Manda32
on 9/13/16 1:01 pm

I am going through Windsor as well. The appointment is about an hour or so long.  Really just go over your medical history a bit, she'll tell you about the surgery. She'll go through a portion of the questionnaire you filled out. The rest to to be gone through at future Social Worker and Dietician appointment.

Just be honest, I don't think you have to worry about keeping something back from them. Everything they are doing are in your best interest to get you ready for surgery. I encourage you to keep nothing back if its in regard to your mental or physical health. They are very nice there. I know your probably not the only one to deal with depression.

They will give you appointments for your nutrition class, social worker, and doctor appointment while you are there.

I just had all those appointments on the 6th of this month (they don't usually clump them all together like that).  Again my experience thus far has been positive. Everyone has been nice there and make you feel really comfortable. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. Experiences seem to vary a bit from other centers.

Best of luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics