windsor is awesome!

leeann73
on 9/15/16 8:16 am

I am so happy. I went this morning for my nurse's appointment and Janet w amazing. She made me feel so understood. I got lucky with all my next Apts. It helped that all my tests a homework were done. I have my nutrition class Sept 20, dr shaban apt Sept 20 and social work apt Sept 27. So happy. 

breuxo
on 9/15/16 3:50 pm

pretty much 6 weeks after your nut class you will meet the dietician! so it does really start to move fast:) I remember going to the info at Windsor feb 29th and thinking omg it's taking forever, I have surgery next week :)! good luck! as long as you apply what they say when they say it you shouldn't have any issues. 

referred mid Jan, info session feb 29th, nurse April 25th, nut class may 3rd, Doctor may 10th, social worker may 12th, dietician & sw July 11th, Doctor July 19, surgical education class August 22, meet the surgeon August 31, surgery September 22/16

leeann73
on 9/17/16 7:28 am

that is great.  8 months for you then ...  that is what I am hoping for.  I am just following all the rules and doing what they say.  I wish I could have the surgery tomorrow .... good luck to you.  I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Most Active
Recent Topics