Orillia Coffee Night - Tues Nov 8

KristieA
on 11/2/16 12:52 pm - Orillia, Canada

Numbers have been dwindling the last few months.  I'm still willing to meet if there is interest.  We will give it another try Tuesday November 8th.   Tim Hortons Westmount Drive and Coldwater Rd beside Zehrs at 7pm.   If another time or location is better please let me know. 

If anyone wants to meet one on one I'm open to go for a walk,  meet for tea or even just chat on the phone.  

There is also a new peer support group in Barrie that is meeting Wednesday evenings YMCA on Grove Street. If you'd like more information,  please let me know.  

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Linda M.
on 11/2/16 1:00 pm - Orillia, Canada

Hello Kristie,

I plan to be there and will invite a friend who just had his surgery on September 12th.  I am unsure whether he is a member of this site, but will pass on the information just the same.

Thank you for the time it takes to arrange this.  I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Linda

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

KristieA
on 11/2/16 1:13 pm - Orillia, Canada

That's great Linda.   Looking forward to meeting both of you.   I was just thinking about you last week and was going to message you.   Hope all is well. 

See you Tuesday

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Most Active
Recent Topics