on 11/7/16 1:44 pm - Canada

Hello friends, after 6 years of mentainig I 

i regaind 15 lbs ! Is this possible to lose ever a

aagain? Help how many grams of protein and 

ccarbs per day ? 

leap         
White Dove
on 11/7/16 2:53 pm - Warren, OH

To be honest, at six years out grams of protein and carbs do not matter that much.  What really matters is calories. 

Get a digital food scale and weigh all of your food, then track it with My Fitness Pal.  Concentrate on dense protein and non-starchy vegetables.  Give up bread, flour, sugar, rice, cereal, corn, peas, fruit, cookies, and candies.

Multiply your goal weight by 10.  That is the calories needed to maintain.  Subtract 500 calories a day to drop one pound a week.  Keep it up and the weight will be gone in 15 weeks.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

leap
on 11/8/16 4:49 am - Canada

Thank you for your support and good advice 

I'm starting my calorie counting today !

leap         
Travelher
on 11/8/16 6:48 am
Revision on 10/04/16

Food choices do matter, it is not just calories.  Make sure you are eating nutritious foods.  if you are eating grains make sure you are eating whole grains.  My dietician recommends no more than 100 grams of carb and at least 65-75grams of protein.   I always find I drop quickly if I drop my carbs.  I'm currently at below 40 grams of carbs (but I'm trying to drop weight) at maintenance I'll probably increase those. 

slrm2m2
on 11/13/16 11:42 am - Canada

I am losing regain by eating protein (meat/fish/dairy/beans), non-starchy veggies, nuts & seeds, healthy fats and I have one serving of low gi fruit in the morning with breakfast.  No sugar, no flour, no grains, no artifical sweetners (I've  also given up coffee as I really only like with a ton of sweetner).

I had 35lbs to lose and so far I've lost 12 lbs of it.

I feel much better without the processed foods and refined carbs.  So grateful that I'very gotten back to healthy eating before I regained more.

Sandy  Surgery Jan.18,2012 with Dr. Timothy Jackson at TWH.

Most Active
Recent Topics