I am approved !!!!

leeann73
on 12/22/16 2:53 pm

Hello everyone:

My appointment on Tuesday went great.  I was approved by the final appointment.  So, I have all 3 approvals now, and I am booked for the January 23rd surgery education class.

For people that have gone through Windsor - do you know how long it was from when you had your surgery class to when you saw your surgeon.  I wish that the referral would go now, because I am approved, but they said it is not faxed to the surgery hospital until you complete the surgery class :(   I chose Guelph as my surgical site.  I am so happy!!!

Merry Christmas everyone,

Lee-Ann

Cinderz
on 12/22/16 5:52 pm, edited 12/22/16 10:18 am

Hi Lee-Ann, 

I went through the Windsor clinic, I wished I'd have chosen Guelph, but what's done is done.

My Surgical Education class was on Sept 19/2016. They told us it could be a month or longer before we would hear about our appointments to meet the surgeon, 4 days later, on my birthday,  I received a call to meet the surgeon via telehealth which was scheduled for October 25/2016. 

Merry Christmas to you as well

Cindi

Kathy1212
on 12/22/16 6:15 pm

Congratulations, Lee-Ann!  Such great news!

Merry Christmas!

Kathy

Jo0710
on 12/22/16 7:04 pm

I picked St.Mikes from Windsor.  It was about 3 weeks before I heard after surgery call ed. Maybe 3.5. I saw the surgeon almost 2 months after surgical ed and my surgery is 3 weeks on Monday which is just 8 days shy of 3 months after ed class.  

Most Active
Recent Topics