Burlington and area WLS Support Meeting

Linda G.
on 1/27/17 11:57 am - Burlington, Canada

Our first meeting of 2017 is tomorrow, Saturday January 28th!  We will be meeting in the community room in Fortinos located at Appleby Line and Dundas.  Meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. and finishes at 11:30.  All pre-op and post-op people are welcome.  I look forward to seeing all of our regulars and welcome any newbies looking to join us!  I have some discussion topics to kick off the new year that I hope will motivate and inform.  See you there!

Linda

MicheleA
on 1/27/17 1:40 pm

I won't be there tomorrow but plan to attend for the next meeting. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Linda G.
on 1/27/17 2:54 pm - Burlington, Canada

Look forward to meeting you too!  See you next month!

LauraLeafFan
on 1/29/17 8:37 pm

Linda,

Doug and I are sorry we missed the meeting.  We just had lots going on this past Saturday.  We hope to make the February meeting.  Doug is doing awesome and is now 3 months post op... and I meet the surgeon tomorrow in Guelph as TWH is backlogged and some of us were given to the option to have our surgery there instead of waiting longer.  So the process has gone quick and really looking forward to receiving my new tool.

Looking forward to seeing you all again,

Laura

Linda G.
on 1/30/17 6:09 am - Burlington, Canada

Hello Laura,  I am glad to hear that Doug is doing well. It is awesome that your appointment has moved up.  I have always heard good things about Guelph.

We had a good meeting on Saturday.  Good turn-out and the conversation(s) were flowing very well.  The topics we chose were bang on for kicking off a new year!

Make sure you keep us posted on your surgery date.  You may very well be on your way prior to the next meeting!  Take care of eachother.

Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics