I can finally eat again!!

Jo0710
on 4/3/17 6:56 pm

In in Toronto for training this week and last night and today I have been eating normal food! I'm so happy. Small little portions that I've had to explain as "I'm a small eater" to my new co workers. They seem to accept it. I've had 3 normal food meals. Just now need to increase my protein again. Today I didn't get much in but I'm happy I can eat more than I have been. Seems like my pouch has healed and I'm able to eat again.

B: 1/2 egg, 1 piece of bacon and 2 small chunks of watermelon

l- chicken noodle soup (no real options)

s - 3/4 of a protein bar

d- 1/2 chicken breast and 2 spoons of mashed potato

my options are limited but tomorrow I'll have breakfast and bring my premier protein and protein bar with me to have too.

i know it's not the menu post but I know I've repeated numerous times that I've had trouble eating so wanted to post about it.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

leeann73
on 4/4/17 4:02 am

that makes such a big difference when we are out in public - happy for you. best of luck today.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Kathy1212
on 4/4/17 2:41 pm

So glad you're able to eat again! I have one more week on soft foods and then I can have "foods for life" too; can't wait.

I had a slowdown too; I had inflammation and had to do 4 weeks of full liquids.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics