Newbie just got a referral...Hiiii!!???

Amzmommy
on 4/12/17 11:22 am

Hi everybody I am new to Obesity help just joined today. I did do some research and came across your forums. I had a checkup with my family doctor today and asked for a referral to be sent to the bariatric assessment center, I am in Hamilton. I also asked to be sent for some tests to hopefully move things along faster. I had bloodwork done and will be getting the following , endoscopy, colonoscopy, sleep test and an ultrasound ...something to do with measuring the thickness of the stomach skin. Are there any more tests I should try and do ahead of time? Also does anyone know what the wait times are in Hamilton vs Guelph? I know.Im getting ahead of myself but I have contemplated this on an off for approximately 8 years after I had my first son. I am ready and just want to get the ball rolling. Can I ask whatnto expect.during my first orientation? What sort.of timeline am I looking at from orientation to surgery? I know it varies. I just want to say thank you in advance I look forward to.getting to know you?

Most Active
Recent Topics