Weekly countdown challenge week 3!

Kaylar
on 5/29/17 11:33 am - Toronto, On

Hi everyone,

Last week's protein week didn't quite go as planned, unfortunately. I found I didn't really like any of the sample packs I bought online (I liked the flavour of the syntrex, but the milky texture started to bother me pretty quickly), and I had to wait until pay day to get more.

So this week I'm doubling up! This week was just going to be a food logging week (I'll be using MyFitnessPal at the "lose 1lbs per week" setting), but I've decided to also have a redo of my protein week now that I actually have some that I like. There was a BOGO 50% off going on at GNC, so I got some unflavoured Whey from there plus another fruit-flavoured kind that someone here recommended.

This morning I used some crystal light liquid to make a jug of juice and added like 4 scoops of the unflavoured protein powder, and I actually like it quite a bit! It's nice to be able to just pour a glass from the fridge instead of mixing them individually, so I might keep doing this.

So how was your week? :)

leeann73
on 5/30/17 2:29 pm

Sounds like you are doing great with your challenges. You seem super motivated. Keep up the great work

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics