Frustrated! Just need to vent!

Jo0710
on 5/30/17 6:06 am

So I have been doing great since surgery and have only had 1 stall for 3 weeks in March/April. Did really well mid-April to mid-May and boom... I've gained 3.5lbs from May21st till today. Nothing has changed. My eating habits, my work out habits - everything has remained. That time of the month was gone about a week ago and I usually just gain water weight the week of that. I haven't had a BM since Friday so that may be what's going on too but I had been going consistently last week and still gained 2lbs.

Since surgery, it's like even half a pound is scary to have put back on!

Sorry for the rant... I just needed to get it off my chest since my husband doesn't really understand! lol

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 5/30/17 10:30 am

For sure it's frustrating when something like that happens.

Do you retain water? I find I retain more on hot days and it can cause my weight to fluctuate.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 5/30/17 12:02 pm

I do retain water. So I think it's a combo of both - the retaining and the lack of a BM in 4 days.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

skinny_gigi
on 6/1/17 3:01 am

You'll see a drop after the BM...are you taking something for that? Never mind the scale movement just the feeling of no BM...is so uncomfortable.

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Most Active
Recent Topics