What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 8/19/17 6:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Hair cut this morning. Can't wait. My hair curls at my neck when it grows. i am definitely overdue. We have tickets to the Argo game tonight. We will go to the ex a couple of hours early to walk around. With the weather so good it will probably be packed.

I have no idea what I will have for dinner. I am sure it will be hard to find something healthy but will try to make a relatively good choice.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l tuna and melba toast.

s granola bar if needed

d?

Have a good day everyone

birdiegirl
on 8/19/17 6:35 am

Hi Pat

Enjoy the game tonight. I love CFL. Ti-cats are brutal this year so I'm glad we gave up our seats. Seasons tickets just became too expensive so I watch on TV. Not the same though as live.

Patm
on 8/19/17 10:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I saw the ti-cats were having a bad year. Every year at Taste of the Danforth the Argos dell tickets at a discount. We have pretty good seats for just $15.oo each, This also gets us into the Ex free. Argos were losing because I quarterback was injured. He is back this game so I am hoping it will finally be a win for them

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/17 6:42 am

Ohhhh those cats!! So disappointing this year

I'm still on my pre op liquids! Protein x4. Lots of water and a couple popsicles. 20 trips to the bathroom....lol

Have a good one!

Meggles07
on 8/19/17 7:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I woke up at 4:40am and we were on the road by 7am. It's about 8 hours to get home including stops. I'm currently in job search mode but I'm going to try to relax a bit for the next week or two and then get more serious about it. I've had interviews with three companies so far, so it's possible that something will come of that.

This morning when I was packing up the car puppy 1 was freaking out that she was going to be left behind. She's going to go bananas tonight when she sees DH.

Breakfast - egg, sausage

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - tbd on the road

Snack - cheese whisps

Dinner - DH is cooking for all of us so we will see what he comes up with

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

spinhead
on 8/19/17 12:00 pm

Clear fluids for me today and tomorrow. So I guess I will have some jello and broth. Surgery on Monday! Enjoy the game!

Most Active
Recent Topics