thank you

leeann73
on 8/21/17 2:38 pm

Hello everyone

having a super stressful day, and I logged on here quick before I head home ... in my head I was going to pass the office kitchen on my way out for some cookies and feeling defeated - BUT NO WAY - I log on here and see all the inspiring before and during photographs - and now I am motivated again and will bypass the kitchen ... this support group is exactly what I need all the time .... thank you to everyone that shares - the good, the bad and the ugly - It really does help ....

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Green_limes
on 8/21/17 2:56 pm - Canada

I want to second this sentiment. I don't post often but I'm on this site everyday. Seeing your regular updates from everyone, including you Leeann73, has been awesome and has provided me with the motivation to keep going with this process. Just got my opti in the mail today and having surgery at TWH on Sept 18th. I look forward to joining you on the loosers bench and I hope to pay it forward with my soon to come update posts!

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/17 7:55 pm

Yay a TWHer!! Good Luck!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/17 8:12 pm - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Lol jobear! I get excited too when I see someone else from TWH...it's a thought that sounds lil something like "yeah! Another one of my peeps!!!"

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/17 2:56 pm

Congrats! And cool eh? So true!

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/17 3:03 pm

Very supportive and informative forum here in Ontario!!

Good job on bypassing the kitchen

Linda M.
on 8/22/17 8:23 am - Orillia, Canada

I'm with Leeann - the way we share, advise (through our own experience), engage, support and encourage - it is so beneficial for both the giver and the receiver. I'm five months out today and I FEEL fantastic. Everything has become easier - other than the program. It is a challenge, every day, to plan and make good choices concerning your eating and exercise. But this is the first time that I believe I can do this for the longhaul and have no intention on going back.

I joked on the "What are you eating" thread that I feel 55 going on 40. How great is that? This is the only social site I'm on because of its benefits. I share Leeann's thanks to all members who support one another.

I'll put my pompoms down now - lol. Yeah Team!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics