What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 11/7/17 3:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good EARLY morning everyone. I've been awake since about 2:20, it sucks balls. Just laying there wanting to go back to sleep. Well that didn't happen so up and at em. Will hit the gym a little early so I can get my 5 kms in and do some strength training. Been slacking on that side of the workouts. Might need to hook up with my trainer soon for a little kick in the butt!

Post Op RNY 18+ mos

S - 1/2 banana - gym fuel

B - shepperds pie

S - 4 oz roast beef with mustard

L - 5 oz beer can chicken, breast meat, cucumber/tomato salad w. 1 tbsp. greek dressing

S - 4 slices deli turkey, old cheddar slice, mustard

D - chili

Total Cal 994, Carbs 58, Protein 119

Have a great day everyone, and CC I hope those cold/flu symptoms took the heck off!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/17 3:38 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Definitely jacket and leggings weather here today.

Ginny not getting enough sleep certainly does suck the big one, lol. Glad you're going to the gym because if you're like me, if I don't exercise after a sleepless night I just drag my ass all day.

Everything is sore today. I'm going swimming in the warm pool to ease everything out. Still not sure if I'm coming down with a cold.

Ended up having scallops and bacon for dinner, but otherwise stayed on plan.

3 years post-op.

B. Protein coffee

B2 One slice of Dimpflmeier Carb Smart bread toasted (found this at Sobeys, 15g of protein per slice), a little butter, sliced avocado and a poached egg on top.

L. Spinach/Kale salad; cucumber, peppers, 1/4 of a Honeycrisp apple sliced, chicken breast sliced, WF honey/dijon dressing

D. Sliced turkey breast, gravy, GG mashed cauliflower

S. Another protein coffee and lots of decaf throughout the day to stay warm

Totals: 938, Carbs. 43, Fat 43, Prot. 100

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 11/7/17 5:03 am - Peterborough, Canada

I was up at 4! Hate the time change!!

Meggles07
on 11/7/17 5:50 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm a popsicle today. Couldn't get the heat right in my car - normally I like to do feet and windshield to warm me up. Then I stopped for gas which undid that lol. Some days I miss my insulation. Today I have a big meeting this afternoon but I'm just there to take notes for a colleague.

I was thinking on my walk in this morning that I'm not the best for internal motivation which I find is affecting my drive to get back on the weight loss horse. DH has decided he wants to eat healthier this year so I'm hoping that will help with our meals and cupboards. I know I can do this!!

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - egg

Snack - yogurt, turkey sausage

Lunch - kielbasa

Snack - pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - pork roast

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/7/17 9:30 am

I love my heated seats in the car. I will never own another car without them.

Good for your DH. The 2 of you are going to be so fricken healthy, :) I know you can do this too.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Linda M.
on 11/7/17 6:06 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning all,

I was up at three - letting the dog out - wide awake. Read until 4. Could have slept in ... I had a great walk with my daughter. Adalynn gets fussy between 6 and 8 and Elyse feels bad leaving her with Connor. So we walked around the block in her neighbourhood and she told him that if she wouldn't settle, to open the drapes and we would come back in. We did 5 km. in about 50 minutes and the good guy walked just as much with her inside the house. I remember those days - with Elyse. Much happier in my arms then put down. I learned to do a lot with one arm - I could even wash the dishes - lol.

The scales finally moved by 1.6 lbs. - yeah. 6 lbs. away from 100. I know the closer it gets, the slower the scale will move and it's all good. I've learned that I'm in charge of my emotions, not the scale!

B - 1/2 protein bar, large black decaf.

S - other half

L - 3/4 cup homemade chili

S - pepperette

D - two slices peameal and 1.5 scrambled eggs (only had the peameal last night)

S - Skyr and S.F. syrup

Calories: 846, Protein: 86, Carbs: 57 (chili). All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/17 9:34 am

You are on the home stretch to a really big goal That scale better watch out, because you're in charge. So proud of you for getting 5k in before it's barely light outside.

Most Active
Recent Topics