What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 11/9/17 3:46 am

Good morning everyone. They are forecasting snow here today. I'm definitely not ready for that nonsense.

This morning I'm going swimming and then after I'm trying a new Zumba class called Pound. Later I will meet a friend for coffee and try to get some paperwork done. Had a hard time eating what was on my menu. No appetite, but I did get in some protein coffees.

3 years Post-op

B. Protein coffee

L. 1 slice carb smart bread toasted and buttered, half of an avocado sliced and a poached egg on top. Maybe a little Hollandaise.

D. Jerk salmon fillet with a poached egg on top and definitely Hollandaise.

S. Another protein coffee

Totals:1072, Carbs. 21, Fat 65, Prot.101

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/9/17 5:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm not ready for the snow today. I don't have snow tires for our new van yet. We have the appointment booked for next next weekend lol. I've had a rough couple days at work but my boss called me into her office yesterday and offered me a better contract and extension which will increase my pay because I will be a direct employee instead of 3rd party. So that should perk me up for a few days ;)

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar (need groceries)

Snack - sausage, yogurt

Lunch - pulled pork

Snack - egg

Snack - Pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - probably pork roast. It was huge.

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/9/17 9:33 am

Snow tires, oh no, I forgot about those.

Direct employee is always better, and you usually get more benefits. More money is always good. Somebody's going to get themselves somethin' purdy, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

RosieBelly
on 11/9/17 6:56 am

I know you don't mean this kind of eating but, day six...sigh....

Breakfast

Chocolate OptiFast

Snack

sugar free jello

Lunch

Vanilla Optifast with Torani Sugar free Strawberry

Snack

chicken broth

Teatime

Chocolate Optifast

supper

Chocolate Optifast

referred Jan 2016 intake May 2016 left programme returned June 2017 final pre-sx class Oct 2017 surgeon appt Oct 2017

Opti Wt Nov 4/17 226 lbs BMI 45 Sx Wt 212 lbs RNY surgery Nov 23/17 M1 -18 M2-9 M3-10 M4-8 M5-6 M6-7 M7-6 M8-3 M9-1(so far) Down to within one pound of my goal and 99 lbs down from my highest weight. I was not a fast loser but who cares as long as you get there! I know the newbies check the trackers and the signatures so although I kind of lost track of how the rest of the weight came off, you should know that it was not fast and furious but it was slow and steady!

current BMI 24.7 that, my friends, is NORMAL!!! Strong is the new pretty!

crqvingchange
on 11/9/17 9:36 am

Rosie you're doing great, and of course you are welcome. We've had Opti menus on here before. My fav Opti was to take decaf coffee crystals and add them to the Opti to cut the sweetness. You can add herbs to the chicken broth, or add hunks of ginger for flavour (just don't eat the ginger).

RosieBelly
on 11/9/17 3:01 pm

I like the way you are going with this...tonight's broth is going to be gingerized!! Thanks for the tip.

referred Jan 2016 intake May 2016 left programme returned June 2017 final pre-sx class Oct 2017 surgeon appt Oct 2017

Opti Wt Nov 4/17 226 lbs BMI 45 Sx Wt 212 lbs RNY surgery Nov 23/17 M1 -18 M2-9 M3-10 M4-8 M5-6 M6-7 M7-6 M8-3 M9-1(so far) Down to within one pound of my goal and 99 lbs down from my highest weight. I was not a fast loser but who cares as long as you get there! I know the newbies check the trackers and the signatures so although I kind of lost track of how the rest of the weight came off, you should know that it was not fast and furious but it was slow and steady!

current BMI 24.7 that, my friends, is NORMAL!!! Strong is the new pretty!

Most Active
Recent Topics