Anyone need Premier Protein Shakes?

Kaylar
on 11/16/17 9:27 pm, edited 11/17/17 10:05 am - Toronto, On

Hi all,

So I stocked up on chocolate premier protein shakes before surgery, but after surgery I suddenly can't stand the taste of them. It's been 6 weeks and I still can't drink them, so it's time to clear out the cabinet space.

I have two unopened boxes of 18 and a couple of loose ones still in my fridge (they expire in Oct/Nov 2018).

EDIT: Since we're not supposed to sell things here, I'm taking the "offer" bit out of this post. I'm going to post them on the bunz app later tonight though, so if anyone wants my username there just send me a message.

Kayla

Ginnny
on 11/17/17 9:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Just as an FYI, you aren't supposed to sell things on the Forums, it violates the Terms of the Site.

Second, if you purchased them at Costco you can return them even if you don't have the receipt. Might as well get your full money for them.

Kaylar
on 11/17/17 10:01 am - Toronto, On

Nornally I would just return them, but I've already looked into it and they cant take it. I don't have the receipt, and when that happens they use your card to look at your purchase history, but I was with my parents at the time and we ended up using their card. And they left the province about a month ago.

Good to know about the TOC though. I guess I'll move this to bunz or kijiji.

Most Active
Recent Topics