Bathroom question

Kaylar
on 11/29/17 3:08 pm - Toronto, On

Hey everyone,

Awkward TMI time!

So I'm about a month and a half out, and I'm noticing a bathroom trend that I'm a little concerned about.

I've been having normal BMs, but then once every few weeks or so I'll go to the bathroom like normal and then with no warning the floodgates seem to open and it will go from a normal BM to an uncomfortable-bordering-on-painful purging of my system that has the same feelings of urgency as diarrhea but with basically no change in the BM itself????

The first few times I figured I'd just eaten something my body didn't like, but now I'm starting to wonder if it's something else. I'll probably call the clinic tomorrow, but figured I'd check if anyone here has experienced something similar.

Hope you're all doing well!

Kayla

oneatatime
on 11/29/17 4:31 pm
RNY on 09/01/17

Yikes! Well, if anyone has had it, your description will help them identify with it. ;)

i am sorry i can't help... my bowels are a mess since surgery. Even if that was happening to me, I'm sure I'd just blame it on the Restoralax. Lol

I hope you get the answers you need. :)

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Choose happy.

Opti -10 / M1 -25.5 / M2 -10 / M3 -14.5 / M4 -13 / M5 -10 / M6 -5.5 / M7 -9.5 / M8 -13.5 / M9 -0.5 / M10 -2.5 / M11 -2.5 / M12 +2 / M13 -5.5

Century Club and Onederland in month 7!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/17 8:43 pm
rce884
on 12/1/17 8:11 am
RNY on 09/05/17

I am able to relate (a bit) i get a bit desperate at times. usually though after a couple of days of no go. then it is a huge evacuation of my whole system that happend to me last night i was in agony waiting for the client to leave so i could run to the bathroom. its not quite the same, but i do get that emptying out feeling. its not, as you said every day but about once a week for me.

i was wondering if for me its the ratio of liquid to solid. if i drink ALOT of water it seems to propell my system into this mode.

anyway i know its not exactly the same but i can relate in a way

Take care of yourself and if you are still worried contact the NUT.

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!

Highest weight 311/ Weight day of surgery 271/One Month 257/ Two Months 247.5 / Three Months 241/ Four months 234/ Five months 228

Most Active
Recent Topics