Green light - going to rounds

LeiLei43
on 1/10/18 12:51 pm

Congratulations Anncha...

So excited for you. Fingers crossed for you that everything else goes super fast. I just went through my orientation today in Sudbury. Now for the long wait to the 1 on 's.

anncha
on 1/10/18 1:13 pm

The 1-1's do take a long time from Orientation (around 7 months for most people). Apparently after 1-1's things move pretty quickly for us in the Sudbury centre. I REALLY hope this is the case as well.

It might be an idea to call up and ask for cancellations (if you're close to the centre). They tell you they don't have a cancellation list but I live 3-4 mins from the centre so after them hearing me upset when i was frustrated etc and I said I could come for any missed appointment and be there in minutes (I work from home and my schedule is pretty flexible) They called me up and fit me in for a couple of appointments last minute (a call at just after 11am for an appointment at 1pm that someone had cancelled). This has shaved 2 months from my timeline (3 other people in my orientation group don't have their 1-1's until Mid Feb/early March and I've already completed all my appointments).

Good luck!

Referral to Sudbury: April 28th 2017, Orientation: July 19th 2017, 1:1's: Dec 14th 2017, Follow up with NP: Jan 9th OTN: Jan 18th, Pre-Op: Feb 12th, Surgery: Feb 27th - 2 weeks of Opti. Hospital: St. Joseph's TO with Dr Sullivan.

Height: 5'11, age 38. SW: 323lb CW:196lb

Most Active
Recent Topics