What are you doing/eating today (Thursday)

leeann73
on 1/11/18 4:35 am

sorry to start early but I am on my way out already and want to be accountable for my food. Already did the gym this morning. Off for a busy travel work day. Here are my eats

b- protein drink

s - chicken and spinach sausage

l - 2 cheese stuffed meatballs

s - protein bar

d - cheese omelette

all my water and vitamins no idea what the count is in terms of protein and calories have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 1/11/18 5:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Ontario! What a nice spring day. LOL. I went to the gym this morning and switched it up. Did 16 kms on the recumbent bike in the same amount of time I would have taken to walk 5 kms. Might use the bike more often. My legs were a little rubbery when I was done but feeling better now.

Post Op 21 months TODAY! Surgiversary!!

B1 - 1/3 Carb Killa Protein Bar

B2 - ham and cheese omelet

S - greek yogurt and 2.5 oz blueberries

L - chicken Caesar salad, clementine

S - deli turkey (4 slices), cucmbers

D - tomato braised beef (from a caterer so I just picked one from MFP, stats I'm sure are off)

S - protein hot chocolate

Total Cal 1149, Carbs 61, Protein 110

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/11/18 7:00 am

Ginny I will do an hour on the recumbent with the varying terrain and my legs feel rubber too. Today I will check the distance because I usually just log the time.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 1/11/18 7:14 am

Leeann thanks for getting us started. The first one up is the first one to post I always say.

Late night last night, just couldn't stop coughing. Stupid cold. I let myself sleepin this morning and now I'm off to the gym. I may go in the sauna in the gym to see if that helps.

Ginny it is like spring out there, but don't be fooled we are in for a dump load.

3.5 years post op, the eats today are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee (all decaf)

B2 1/2 of a Burnbrae egg patty on half of a Smartbun with 1 slice precooked bacon and a few pickled hot peppers.

L. PC Loads of Asiago Chicken sausage in marinara sauce, some mushrooms and red peppers.

D. Lillydale sliced turkey breast, gravy, GG mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheddar, fresh green beans.

S. The other half of my egg sandwich, Protein cocoa

Totals: 901, Carbs. 67, Fibre 23, Fat 43, Protein 85

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics