What are you doing / eating Saturday

leeann73
on 1/27/18 4:36 am

Hello everyone. The scale is moving again. Down 3# this week so super happy about that. Back to the ore-Christmas crap weight. I ate a lot of "real" protein yesterday and my body likes that. Lol. Doing a 5k run this morning followed by a group power (weight lifting) class. Then I have to work today to get caught up on paperwork before my traveling and out for girls night with two "foodie" friends. Here are my eats:

breakfast: premier protein shake with coffee

snack: cheese and almonds after the gym

lunch: egg and cheese omelette

snack: Greek yogurt with berries

dinner: restaurant- protein based

i used to live a glass of wine, or bottle, lol. I find that since my surgery and definitely since increasing my gym activity I could care less about it. When my friends eat and drink I don't miss it at all. In fact, I find it almost repulses me but they tend to "feel sorry" for me thinking that I am just being "good". I don't want to hurt their feelings but that crap makes me feel like crap and I just don't want it. It always ends up in them saying "I should be more like you. I'm so fat. Blah, blah, blah." That is the part post op that I hate now.

There is is a novel for you. Lol.

Meg, I hope you are feeling better. I have yet to throw up since surgery so I have no idea what it should be like. Xo.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

skinny_gigi
on 1/27/18 5:33 am

Congrats on the scale moving...mine move - the TINIEST bit, but I'm so happy because while I'm not 100% AT GOAL...i've officially lost 100lbs!

HAVE A GREAT RUN!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 1/27/18 6:25 am

Congratulations Skinny and welcome to the Century Club.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 1/27/18 6:35 am

Good morning Leeann and everyone. Leeann, I really don't miss alcohol neither. Since surgery I've had 1 tsp for a taste of a new drink and that was enough.

Today is a lazy day. I will get some chores done around the house, go to the gym, and cuddle up with DH in front of the fire and watch the boob tube. Life is good.

Accountability: Yesterday was on plan, I ate all the food that I posted and had a great workout at the gym. Small victories.

3.5 years post-op the eats are:

B. Lots of decaf, half of an egg/bacon sandwich - Burnbrae egg patty, 1 slice bacon, Smartbun

L. Crab salad on cucumber "crackers"

S. Protein coffee at the gym

D. Ultra thin protein pizza crust (I had these in the freezer, bought them at Low Carb) pepperoni, cheese, mushroom

S. Burnbrae patty, 1 slice bacon, fresh salsa.

Totals: 718, Carbs 45, Fibre 8, Fat 29, Protein 74. This seems low, so I will probably throw in another protein coffee.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics