What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

T-MAC
on 2/2/18 9:40 am - Niagara Falls, on

I will be going for my Pre-Op appointment a week from Monday, so I should be starting optifast Feb 13 :D

crqvingchange
on 2/2/18 9:52 am

That's great. I liked adding Decaf coffee crystals to the Opti.

You're having your surgery at a great time. The weather should be nice by the time you are cleared for exercise.

You're smart to start posting on this thread now. Don't be afraid of posting during the Opti phase, we've had people do that in the past. Mostly we are here for support and for each of us to be accountable. It's a nice group of peeps.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

T-MAC
on 2/2/18 9:58 am - Niagara Falls, on

Thank you. Sometimes with my work I have to skip breakfast so by lunch I feel hungry and hard to not overeat. I don't sleep well so 6:30am for work I'm to tired to make anything

crqvingchange
on 2/3/18 4:39 am

That's one of the reasons I like the Burnbrae egg bakes. They cook in 90 seconds in the microwave, and the can be cooking while I'm doing other things. I put 1 slice of precooked bacon on top when i put it in the microwave and they cook together.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics