What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 2/9/18 4:07 am, edited 2/9/18 4:08 am

Good morning everyone, we made it. Happy Friday. Last night I was so tired that I went to bed at 9:30. I've had too much on my mind lately and haven't been sleeping well, but last night I don't think I moved (the enormous pillow crease on one side of my face tells me this, lol)

Today I'm going swimming, and then to the gym. I'm supposed to meet a friend today but not sure if she is going my DH and I for date night or if I'm meeting her this afternoon. She's been a friend of mine for decades and we know where all of the bodies are buried, but we're not giving out maps.

Accountability: All good.

3.5 years post-op the meal plan is:

B. Torrents of decaf throughout the day.

S. Protein coffee at the gym

L. Scrambled eggs with jalapeno/cheddar sausage and fresh salsa

D. Beef brisket with gravy. Not sure if I'll add in a side, the beef is pretty filling and I need the iron from it.

S. Burnbrae egg bake and 1 slice of bacon

Totals: 806. Carbs. 32, Fibre 9, Fat 40, Protein 82

Have a great day everyone. See you Monday.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/9/18 6:31 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, it's so amazing to have a friend like that... My friend and I always say -- "you'll always be my friend, you know too much."

I felt like I had an okay day yesterday so I decided to check my weight today (hoping it would be steady or up a bit). I'm down even more. 7-8 pounds down since getting sick.

Today I'm going to stay inside as much as possible. I got out to get a few groceries yesterday so I wouldn't have to go out in the snow lol.

Post-op two years, eleven months.

Breakfast 1 - crackers (puppies woke up earlllllyyy)

Breakfast 2 - milk

Snack - egg sandwich

Lunch - chicken, veg

Snack - cabbage casserole

Dinner - tbd

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/9/18 9:36 am

Meg I'm glad that yesterday went well. Hopefully that's a trend. Being down 7-8lbs isn't good, but I know you will work on putting that back on. If the morning sickness has passed, work on getting in all of your fluids and protein like it's your job. Little baby Meg, or baby Thor needs that protein. If you like cabbage, maybe go for a stuffed cabbage roll casserole with ground beef. Buff bake sells individual protein peanut butters and nut butters you could put on your crackers. I saw it at Goodness Me Market. One flavour I saw was Snickerdoodle. They are also low in carbs, but not calories.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/9/18 9:39 am - Canada

That just reminded me... I have a protein bar in my cupboard that I want to try. If it goes well that could be an easy way to increase my protein. I really thought I did well with my fluids yesterday. I bought some of the no sugar added popsicles (which are kinda gross) and jello to see if those could help with fluids as well. I will try all the things!!

crqvingchange
on 2/9/18 10:00 am

Baby Thor wants you to try all the things, lol.

Jo0710
on 2/9/18 12:41 pm

I was so sick when I was pregnant. With my son it lasted up until 13 weeks and then completely stopped. My daughter it was awful. I was 28 weeks and still could hardly eat. I lost 60lbs then gained 40lbs back from 28 weeks to 37.5 weeks, then lost it all in a week after I had her. I couldn't imagine having RNY and having morning sickness that bad. I had lots of soup and bread for the longest time because if I ate normally, I'd throw it up and I didn't want to do that at work. It was brutal.... hope you find relief soon. I was on meds for it but with my son - I used the sea sickness bands on each wrist. They seemed to help. Maybe try that :)

Late to the game today. Working, watching the snow out the window. Yuck. Went to the gym to work with my trainer and my hubby came and did his own thing. I haven't logged this yet but will soon. Unsure about dinner still as my hubby is taking my son to the Knights game tonight. It'll just be my daughter and I. This weekend, my son has a hockey game each day, need to clean the house and also need to do groceries.

B: 1/2 protein cookie

S: cheese

L: Chicken stirfry (chicken, rice and veggies) - late lunch

S: Skinny vanilla latte (hoping but not sure yet)

D:???

S: Premier protein

I've been so blah lately. This weather is making me drag butt. I've been at the gym 2-3 times a week and then playing vball on Thursdays. SO ready for spring.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 2/11/18 6:22 am

Jo I feel what you are saying. This winter is getting to me. Time to head south for a while.

Most Active
Recent Topics