Starting to see Premier Protein shakes popping up in Walmart and Shoppers Drug Marts now

Wayne H.
on 6/8/18 8:27 am, edited 6/8/18 8:27 am
RNY on 02/08/17

So, we've gone from only Costco to now seeing the Chocolate and Vanilla Shakes being offered as 4 packs at Costco and Shoppers Drug Mart. At $9.99 is a bit rich compared to 18 @ $33 from Costco but in a pinch, It's nice to know one could run in, grab a pack and be good to go.

Now my real intent of this post. WHY THEY HELL can't we get the other flavors here.

Chocolate: Check and I love it

Vanilla: Check and I also like it

Banana's and Cream: Can't get it here but I love the flavor

Strawberries and Cream: Can't get it here but I love the flavor

Peaches and Cream: Can't get it here, Don't care for the flavor

Caramel: Can't get it here, I find it too sweet so will take a pass on it

Cookies and Cream: Can't get it here, I don't care much for it.

Maybe with Walmart and Shoppers getting on board, it's only a matter of time before these other flavors start making their trek North. Come one Premier Protein, What's the hold up? LOL

PS, I saw 253lbs on the scale this morning.... Won't log it..but I saw it :-)

that is 23 pounds from Goal - WOW

MichelleS61
on 6/8/18 10:22 am - Lindsay, Canada
RNY on 02/26/18

I bought the 4 packs at Loblaws before surgery 1 of ea*****ase I didn't like them, which was lucky because they were way too sweet for me. I think the big issue is volume they don't import as many flavours cause they don't sell as many and costs don't justify expanding the supply chain. One of the disadvantages of living in a smaller country. Of course I didn't have to pay for my surgery, so it's all a balance.

57 - 6'0" - HW:288 SW:260 CW:185

TWH: Referral Aug. '16, Orientation - Nov. 30 '16, Surgeon Oct. 6 '17, Start Optifast Feb. 5'18 - Surgery Feb. 26'18

Opti -25; M1 -23; M2 -17; M3 -7; M4 -5; M5 -5; M6 -6; M7 -0; M8 -2; M9 -0; M10 -2; M11-0; M12-4;

Scary.Airy
on 6/11/18 8:06 am

I ordered some of all the other flavours from the US (we make a run across the border to pick up purchases all the time) and omg, the variety of flavours helps so much! Particularly the strawberry for me. I do wish we had them here too, but ordering from the US (if you're not too far from the border) was pretty simple.

Goddess in training...

soready4this
on 6/27/18 10:40 am

I agree. They should offer the other flavours in Canada as well.

Most Active
Recent Topics