Products you'd recommend (or not!)

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/18 6:01 am

Crock pot

Scary.Airy
on 7/11/18 12:31 pm

What do you mainly use it for? Any good go-to items that you can portion in to tiny amounts for yourself and it lasts? That's my struggle with my Instant Pot... I can't get through the food fast enough myself.

Goddess in training...

crqvingchange
on 7/11/18 5:45 pm

I have a very small crockpot (maybe a 4 cup capacity). I have made chicken breasts in enchilada sauce (store bought), beef and mushrooms in gravy, meatballs are always good. You can portion them and freeze them. Masking tape works well for me to put on the containers and write the contents and date.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 7/11/18 12:16 pm

Hills Bros Sugar-Free French Vanilla Cappuccino drink mix

When I first found out diet pop was on the "no" list I started looking for other things I could drink since I don't drink tea or coffee. Crystal Light is my go to after plain water but since I used to enjoy the Timmies Iced Caps before I started this,,,,, I thought I'd try the SF Cappuccio mix with ice in the blender. Yummm! It's 50 calories but I usually just do this as a treat maybe once a week on a hot day.

Scary.Airy
on 7/11/18 12:29 pm

That sounds delicious. I am not a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy cold coffee-flavoured drinks. So this sounds like a good find!

Goddess in training...

Most Active
Recent Topics