What are you eating/doing today/Thursday?

Ginnny
on 9/20/18 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Gang, CC must've had a late night last night!! Went to the gym today and do a weight workout. Was a good change. I dropped my truck off for an oil change this morning so if it isn't raining at lunch I will walk back to the dealership to pick it up so I get my steps up for the day.

I have a bit of planned food and some things I just through in my lunch bag so....

Post Op 2 years 5 mos

GF - Chocolate PP

B - 2 egg cups, w. ham/cheese/green onions

S - greek yogurt w. blueberries

L - small bit of salad and a few bites of steak leftover from last night

S - deli turkey, cheese stick

D - something with chicken, I took it out of the freezer last night - I'm thinking fajita innards

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 9/20/18 6:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

DH forgot about a work event so we had to reschedule our lunch date... So today is up in the air. I think I might make a trip to Michael's to see if I can find a picture frame. My grandpa printed out a picture of the little nugget. Of course he blew it up to 13x19 inches (huge lol) so now I need to find a frame and wall space lol.

Post-op three years and six months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - cheese and pepperoni

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots of water -- I'm having hot flashes so I need to rehydrate ;)

crqvingchange
on 9/20/18 6:56 am

I'm going to take her picture and make it poster size then give it to your Grandpa and tell him to hang it on the wall.

Stay hydrated Missy.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/20/18 12:02 am - Canada

Lol he totally would though!! He loves photos and he is super proud to be a great-grandpa ;) My poor grandma always had to sacrifice her wall space for all his photos...

crqvingchange
on 9/20/18 6:52 am

It was a late night Ginny. I will have to hit the gym and match your weights workout today.

The restaurant we went to last night had nothing, nada, niente, zilch on the short menu that I could have. Nothing even sounded good. There was no Bobb salad. Thankfully the others piped up and they decided to leave and go elsewhere. We ended up at a BBQ place and I got smoked wings.

Accountability: Not bad

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Cobb salad. I had a hankering for one last night.

D. Egg Roll Bowl. Ground beef and pork cooked up with coleslaw mix, peppers, mushroom, soy sauce, sesame oil. Might put a fried egg on top.

Have a good day everyone.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/20/18 7:05 am - Canada

Mmmm smoked wings sound delicious!! I might pick up wings for dinner ;)

corriev
on 9/20/18 8:10 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello Peeps - Sorry im not on as often as i would like - work is interfering with my social life...

Hunting starts this weekend, and Ill be off to Ottawa for a few days, and then off to Vancouver on Monday to move our office.

My daily meal plan -

B- Protein Shake

S - pure protein bar.

L - Zucchini and chicken breast

S - Left over lunch

D - roast beef

MFP says - Protein 90

Carb- 24

Cal - 505

Have a blessed day .

VioletFemme
on 9/20/18 6:44 pm, edited 9/20/18 1:03 pm - Greater Toronto Area, Canada

Hi, I'm pre-op. My suregon's appointment is less than a month away and praying for a January surgery date!!

B - Overnight oats

L - Pork Sausage over veggies

D - Pork sausages over veggies

S - 2 cups of tea w/ 1 tsp of sugar each. 1st cup had half and half. Second cup had soy milk.

1500 calls, > 100g of protein, < 100g carbs

No Frills and Walmart now sell lactose free fat free Greek yogurt. I have major lactose and this lactose free yogurt reduces symptoms by 90%. I can actually tolerate this now and add 17g of protein to my breakfast.

Female 30s Canada
RNY January 4, 2019
I lost 100% of my excess weight.
Currently re-comping body/losing vanity pounds prior to plastics.

crqvingchange
on 9/22/18 6:36 am

Hi Violet. Congratulations on getting closer to your date. One thing you may want to be careful of is sugar. Dumping is real and not pleasant. If you can wean yourself off the sugar, or find a sugar substitute like stevia that may be helpful. Something like tea with sugar has no fibre to slow down the absorption and it can go right into the lower intestine and cause dumping. I am a diabetic, so this is especially important for me. RNY and even some Sleeve post-ops can dump.

I am glad that you have found some lactose free yogurt. Sometimes I will see other lactose free products in the refrigerator case of the health food section in the grocery store.

Most Active
Recent Topics