What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 11/1/18 4:31 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. We didn't get many Trick or Treaters last night, but the ones that did come were so cute.

This morning DH and I are heading to the lakeside. Probably won't be bac****il Sunday.

Accountability: Really Good

Question of the Day: Will someone please start the thread tomorrow?

The eats today will be Tim Horton's coffee on the road, a breakfast sandwich (no bun, just egg, bacon and cheese in a cup. The rest of the day will be some sort of protein and veg.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/1/18 8:46 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We just got back from the pediatrician. The little nugget still isn't gaining enough weight, in fact is has gotten worse. I'm getting a referral to an endocrinologist to figure out what's going on. They told me this could be part of the reason I gained weight, so I'm really curious to see what they find.

Tomorrow I'm taking DH out for lunch. His birthday is Saturday and I figured he would like a lunch date and break from work ;)

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - oatmeal bar

Lunch - tbd... I sent my lunch with DH to work since he was running a bit behind.

Snack - Greek yogurt, something with PB

Dinner - something chicken-y... I need to Pinterest some ideas :)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 11/1/18 5:36 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Are you breastfeeding Megs? Sometimes you need to supplement. You can do both. People say they get confused but personally I think that's bs. If she eats Well she will sleep better too. Don't put so much pressure on yourself to breastfeed. Just my opinion though.

Meggles07
on 11/1/18 5:41 pm - Canada

Thanks Monica :)

We are doing both. She is breastfeeding first and then I give her a formula top up. I'm not producing enough but she is also not finishing the bottles of formula. If I try to make her take more she just spits it up eventually. I have to go back to waking her up through the night to fit in an extra feeding or two. I've also been waking her up from her naps to try and fit more in during the day... She is so happy and content, it just doesn't make sense.

Monica9811
on 11/1/18 6:42 pm - Peterborough, Canada

I totally agree. Waking a baby up to eat doesn't make sense. If she was starving she would be screaming lol. Maybe she had gastric bypass too and can't drink as much lol. Jk.

Meggles07
on 11/1/18 7:02 pm - Canada

I seriously never thought a baby of mine would have trouble gaining weight... Thankfully she is still hitting her milestones :)

Most Active
Recent Topics