What are you doing/eating today? - Friday

wrkinprogress
on 11/2/18 6:15 am, edited 11/2/18 6:23 am

Good morning menu peeps!

Well since no one has filled in for CC, I decided to start the thread today.

Accountability - Great

QOTD - What is your favorite Netflix series? I just finished watching season one of Ozark - Sooo excited to see what season 2 brings! It's one of those series that you want to binge watch but I limited myself to a few episodes a week. Recommended if you like continuous surprise drug lord type shows. Definitely not for kids,,,, adult content.

B - Chocolate Optifast shake

L - Chocolate Optifast shake

D - Chocolate Optifast shake with Salted Caramel SF syrup

S - Vanilla Optifast shake

(exciting menu right)

Happy Friday everyone!

Meggles07
on 11/2/18 6:48 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I would like the rain to pause just long enough to get some yard work done. Today we are meeting DH for lunch and maybe running a few errands.

QOTD: I decided to give the show Supergirl a second chance since it has three seasons on Netflix. Since I'm nursing we have a lot of sitting time on our hands. I'm one who likes to have noise in the background -- tv or music.

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - oatmeal muffin, yogurt

Lunch - restaurant tbd

Snack - turkey pepperettes

Dinner - chicken and quinoa

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/4/18 4:51 pm

The Little Nugget is binge-watching Netflix and she's only a few months old, lol. One day she is going to look at you and say "Are you still watching".

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 11/4/18 4:50 pm

Thanks for starting the thread .

I have binge-watched Dr. Foster, Luther, Happy Valley, Broadchurch. I am a sucker for a dark British crime mystery.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics