What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 11/5/18 3:50 am

Good morning Menu Manipulators. This morning I'm going swimming, yeah, and then I have a lot of calls to make.

Accountability: Very good.

Question of the Day: Put these in order of enjoyment -

Full body massage

Head Massage

Foot Massage

For me it would be Foot (they have a great place in Toronto), Head (it's the best part of getting your hair done), and I would never want a full body massage (too self conscientious).

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. You guessed it, buckets of decaf

S. Protein shake before swimming

L. Spicy chicken drumstick with a side salad baby spring mix, toasted pecans, blackberries, Brie and WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Beef brisket with mushrooms in gravy and broccoli with buttah

S. Protein latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/5/18 5:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are up early because DH got a new smar****ch for his bday but he left the alarm on his old one (prior to the time change) so it woke us up at 6am.

Today we have to take the car in for a recall inspection. My grandparents are going to pick us up and go for lunch.

Ps -- CC, I'm lucky that the little nugget is facing the wrong way so she can'****ch the tv/netflix while we are nursing... She's too little to be a tv addict already ;)

QOTD: head massage, foot massage, full body massage. Although I might move the full body massage up if it was more of a relaxation massage and less therapeutic (I know it's beneficial when they really dig in but I don't find it relaxing -- like when they were trying to work out my SI joint injury).

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt, almonds

Lunch - leftover brisket

Snack - turkey pepperettes

Dinner - leftover brisket

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/5/18 6:47 am

Love your DH, but doesn't he know a girl needs her sleep? Wish him a happy belated birthday from me.

Looks like we are both on the brisket leftover kick. We went to our mutual fav BBQ joint on the weekend and I have so many leftovers.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/5/18 6:57 am - Canada

I love that BBQ place, but DH slow roasted this one himself with a homemade rub and glaze. It was sooooo good. The house smelled so yummy that I had trouble falling asleep.

Ginnny
on 11/5/18 7:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Did 15 kms on the bike this morning. Yesterday we took the dogs for a nice walk in the sunshine.

Accountability: Pretty good.

QOTD: Foot, Head, Back not whole body.

2 years 6 mos

B - bacon tomato sandwich with cheese slice on skinny bread

S - yogurt and raspberries

L - turkey sandwich on cheese stick (bun) I love these but obviously don't get them often

S - deli turkey, almonds

D - bunless cheeseburger (too many carbs already)

Have a good day all.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/5/18 10:58 am

I'm with you on back, but not whole body. If someone goes to touch my stomach, I got into threat mode. Also I don't want them pushing loose skin around.

Mellywog
on 11/6/18 7:15 am
RNY on 06/17/19
Most Active
Recent Topics