What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 11/7/18 3:52 am

Good morning Menu Peeps, Happy Humpday. This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then meeting a friend for coffee and then taking the car in to have a recalled part replaced. Tonight it's yoga again.

Accountability: All good, fingers crossed I'm on a roll.

Question of the day: Do you show your support for the Veterans and wear a poppy? I do, and will be attending a Remembrance Day service on Sunday. I have seen Veterans on canes, in wheelchairs, with walkers, brave the cold and come out to the service and remember their fallen comrades. I always come away feeling grateful for what I have because of their sacrifice.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein Latte

B2. Crustless quiche with sausage, peppers, and onions

L. Cobb salad

D. Hardwood smoked drumstick, and the rest of the Cobb salad

S. Protein Latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/7/18 4:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are up early so we can meet my grandma at Costco today. Any recommendations for things to buy?

Yesterday we ended up going out but thankfully the rain had stopped for a bit so it wasn't too bad. I got a new crib mattress so I'm turning the old one into a dog bed. I love the one we have from Costco because it is a good size but the little one had some accidents on it and I can't get the smell out.

QOTD: I 100% support our veterans and current serving members. I don't have a poppy this year because I don't want to have a pin that could stab the little nugget. I need to get one of the little pins with the backing on it for the future.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - blueberry oatmeal

Snack - tbd, possibly Costco samples

Lunch - chicken something

Snack - turkey pepperettes and cheese

Dinner - last of the brisket

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/7/18 2:06 pm

Sorry I got back late to you about Costco. I like those West End grilled chicken skewers. I add them on salad, in curry, on there own with a dipping sauce or gravy.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Mellywog
on 11/7/18 6:19 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Good morning!

Accountability: I did well until I got home after work. I planned on bbq'ing meat and veggies but my mom was at my house and had already made this cheesy noodle casserole thingy that smelled delish and I caved.

QOTD- Yes, spend last night doing a remembrance day activity booklet with my 6 year old. The whole family has a poppy.. or did. My 6 year old lost his in about 3 and a half minutes.

Pre Surgery (orientation in 2 sleeps)

B- oatmeal

S- 1/2 protein bar

L- salad with grilled chicken

S- 1/2 protein bar

D- Pork chop and bbq veggies (that I was suppose to eat last night)

Happy Hump Day!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/18 2:08 pm

They really need to put out pins that are more child and elderly (me) friendly. I am always stabbing myself or losing the poppy when I take my seatbelt off.

Ginnny
on 11/7/18 7:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I so didn't want to get up this morning. Why is it that I am more tired in the morning then I was when I went to bed the night before? SIGH. Did my full body workout at the gym this morning and felt great. Sweaty but great. I always "surprise" myself and often have to do a double take when I catch a glimpse of my full side profile when I'm doing my hair. I can't believe it's me, because when I'm actually exercising I see all the excess rolls and bulges. Ah clothes!! They make such a difference.

Accountability: Great if a Boston Cream Donut is on plan!!!

QOTD: Sure do! Love the bag pipes at the Ceremonies, gives me the chills!

2 yrs 6 mos

GF - 1/2 banana, 1/2 tbsp PB

B - Pot Roast

L - Cobb Salad - great minds think alike CC!!

S - deli turkey

D - rib eye steak, garden salad

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/7/18 2:11 pm

Love the double take when you are doing your hair.

Wouldn't it be great if Boston Cream Donuts were part of our plan, but alas. Step away from the donut, Ginny. Tough love.

Most Active
Recent Topics