What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 11/8/18 5:51 am

Good morning Menu Friends. Yesterday was a busy day, but I got 'er done. My leg is a little sore, so no exercise today. This after I'm taking the car in to get underspray done before winter.

Accountability: Really good. Small goals, I'm shooting for a week staying on plan.

Question of the Day: Do you scream at the radio or TV when you hear an asinine comment? I have found myself doing this a lot lately.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein latte, and then decaf

L. Poached egg on asparagus and smoked salmon with a little Hollandaise

D. Breakfast for dinner, scrambled eggs with Habanero cheese melted on them, 2 slices of bacon, maybe some fresh pico de gallo.

S. Protein latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/8/18 5:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

CC, you just beat me to the punch.

Good morning everyone!! How are you all doing? I skipped the gym this morning because when I woke at 4 this a.m. I could feel all my muscles from yesterday's work out and I was soooooo tired. Turned the alarm off and got up at 6:40 it was lovely!!

Another boring long day at work.

Accountability: Much better!

2 yrs 6 mos

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, 1 cheese slice

S - oikos

L - spaghetti sauce, garden salad

S - deli trukey, hunk of cucumber

D - chicken stir fry (meat and veg only)

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 11/8/18 6:11 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We didn't have a great night last night so I don't have a menu planned... Today we just have to do two small errands this afternoon but otherwise will be staying home.

Yesterday we went to a bank appointment with my grandparents and my grandpa jokingly asked the guy if he could add the little nugget as a signing authority on his accounts lol.

QOTD: I don't think I yell at the tv but yesterday we were watching a certain someone giving a speech and I said to little nugget "don't listen to him, he's a liar" lol.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Mellywog
on 11/8/18 8:12 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Good morning.

1 more sleep until orientation!

I booked tomorrow off work. I will go to my sons school's remembrance day assembly in the morning and then head to the hospital in the afternoon. I know I am just starting the process but I feel like I have been waiting forever just to get to this point. I can' t imagine what it will be like when I get to my actual surgery date!

Accountability - okay.. I had a bun with my dinner last night, I could have lived without it

QOTD- I gave up on screaming, I just roll my eyes a lot more!

B- Fibre 1 cereal with milk

S - 1/2 protein bar

L - salad with chicken

D- bbq chicken, hummus and left over grilled veggies.

S - ?

Most Active
Recent Topics