What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 11/12/18 4:06 am

Good very cold morning here in Ontario. I had a lovely weekend starting Friday meeting a friend and her daughter, and then a family meet up on Sunday. This morning I'm going swimming and then taking the car in to get the snow tires put on.

Accountability: Let's just say that my roll is back to Day 1 today.

Question of the Day: What melts your heart? For me it's a baby when they show a big smile, or an old dog that suddenly remembers you and starts wagging it's tail.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf, protein latte.

L. Sausage stew

D. Brisket with gravy, green beans

S. Protein latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/12/18 5:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have to go for more blood work this morning. I really hope we start seeing an improvement soon. It's supposed to help me feel less tired. Next time I see family doc I'm going to ask for my four year followup requisition. I can't believe we are creeping up on four years in March.

Saturday we got to see our friends and meet their new kitten. He is three months old and absolutely adorable. He was born two days after the little nugget. Yesterday we got our snow tires switched over -- DH does them at his brother's house so we had a little visit too. Looking at the weather forecast here looks like we will need our winter tires.

QOTD: I love baby combos -- like a baby and a kitten, a baby and a puppy, or two baby animals. I also just love animals in general. I love coming home to the puppies and they are just so excited to see us. Or when something happens and they are confused -- like when it snows for the first time.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt, banana, cereal

Snack - no sugar added oatmeal bites

Lunch - chicken and rice

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - something with ground beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/12/18 6:51 am

Fingers crossed that your blood work will start heading in the right direct.

Babies and kittens or puppies

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/12/18 6:01 am - Canada
Mellywog
on 11/12/18 1:32 pm
RNY on 06/17/19

Hello Everyone,

I still need to pull out my winter tires... hoping they will get me through at least one more winter.

QOTD: My little man thanking me for everyday things - "thank you for driving me home mommy" "thank you for getting me a drink" "thank you for cooking a yummy dinner mommy". He really can be sweet when he wants to be.

Pre Surgery

B - Banana

S - 1/2 protein bar

L - chicken & veggie stirfry from Barn Boy

D - left over stirfry

S - I think I may finally try Premeir Protein shake that has been sitting in my fridge for 2 weeks.. I don't know why but I am nervous to try it b/c I know I will probably won't like it.

crqvingchange
on 11/12/18 5:24 pm

Your little man sounds like quite the gentleman. He is definitely sweet.

I used the Premier Protein Vanilla as a coffee creamer post-surgery. It was another way to get more protein in.

Most Active
Recent Topics