What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 11/16/18 3:49 am

Good morning Menu Mates. Welcome to your cold, snowy weekend.

This morning I'm going swimming, then paperwork, then I have an appointment with the internist in Guelph. I hope they clean up the roads, because even with my snow tires on, the roads were slippery yesterday.

Accountability: Not bad, but I added in an afternoon snack.

QOTD: What are your weekend plans? I think I'm going to stay in and enjoy a cozy fire.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

B2. After swimming, scrambled eggs with 2 slices of bacon

L. Protein bar on my way to Guelph

D. Shrimp in garlic butter with green beans.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/16/18 5:45 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are supposed to be going for a baby playdate this afternoon but with all this snow I'm hoping the other people will reschedule lol. I have lots I could do around the house ;)

QOTD: tomorrow I think we will be doing a whole bunch of shoveling in the morning and in the evening we are going to a semi-surprise birthday party.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - leftover homemade pizza

Snack - oatmeal bites

Dinner - leftover butter chicken (DH ended up making it but I had all the ingredients ready to go)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/17/18 5:20 am

Hope you enjoy the semi-surprise birthday party. The Little Nugget will be the life of the party.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/16/18 5:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Took a break from the gym this morning. Tonight we are going to watch The Grinch movie, yes Trucker and I are kids at heart and love the cartoons. He was a little concerned about a show time of 6:45 because there will be too many "rodents" there. I said its a kids movie, you think they're going to run it at 9:00!! Well I looked it up and we can see it at 8:00 which shouldn't be too bad.

Tomorrow night we have a euchre party to go to.

Accountability: Not really, time to reign it in, again.

Early Morning - banana, 1 tbsp PB

B - 1/2 bagel, egg, cheese

S - yogurt and blueberries

L - chicken w. a little stuffing

S - protein shake maybe - need to up that number

D - he's having pizza, not sure what I will have

Have a great weekend everybody.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/17/18 5:22 am

That's why DH and I go to the VIP theatre. We can put our feet up, DH can have a beer and dinner, I get a Starbucks and a Cobb Salad. Not a rodent in sight.

Most Active
Recent Topics