Meet the surgeon in Hamilton

JessShearon
on 11/17/18 7:59 pm
RNY on 01/08/19

Hey everyone! I've been on this board since about January and I finally get my meet the surgeon appointment on December 12th and I still have the second round blood work and post op nutrition class to go. Anyone recently had surgery in Hamilton know how long the wait between meet the surgeon and actual surgery?

thanks!

Kimberly H.
on 11/18/18 5:01 am - Hamilton, Canada

Hey Jess,

I just had my surgeon appointment on November 7 in Hamilton and right after my appointment I was instructed to go to the booking desk because I had no more tests to complete. When I went there she gave me all my pre-op stuff and told me she would call me with my surgery date in about a month. She said she's looking at surgery end of December, beginning of January.

Hope this helps, and good luck on your journey!

Kimberly

JessShearon
on 11/18/18 5:36 am
RNY on 01/08/19

Thanks Kimberly! This is a big help!

Murt65
on 11/26/18 4:23 am

I had my surgery in Hamilton last February and about a month after my surgeons appointment I hadn't heard anything so I went into Meagan's desk and she booked me on the spot with my choice of dates and surgeons.

St. Joes Hamilton - Referral June 16, Orientation Aug 16, Group Dietitian May 5, Nurse May 15, Social Worker Aug 15, 1:1 Dietitian Aug 15, Medical Internist Sept 18. Meet Surgeon Nov. 2/17 Preop Feb 12/18 Surgery Feb 16/18

Most Active
Recent Topics