What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 11/30/18 4:58 am

Welcome to your weekend Menu Peeps. Today is another busy day, and I won't get a chance to workout.

Accountability: Pretty good

Question of the Day: Do you watch the news or listen to it on the radio? I listen sometimes, but most of the time it makes me angry.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein latte, decaf coffee

L. Scrambled eggs with a slice of bacon in a low carb wrap

D. Shrimp with garlic butter, mini crab cakes, side salad with avocado and creamy Greek dressing

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/30/18 7:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I just don't want to adult today.....

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/30/18 7:48 pm

I say we run away and do Girls Gone Mild.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/30/18 7:27 am - Canada

Good morning :)

How is it Friday already? We got quite a bit done yesterday which is good because we had a long night so I don't think we will get much done today. May******rand or two.

So I started this post around 8am and I totally got distracted so I'm just coming back to fini**** now :)

QOTD: I often have the news on TV playing in the background. It's so depressing though so I've been pvr-ing a ton of new shows to have something different to watch.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - oatmeal bites

Lunch - leftover pizza sandwich or chicken leftovers

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - tbd... I don't know what I want. I have beef on the plan but right now I'm not feeling it lol.

Snack - pudding - not the avocado kind. I think I will probably end up throwing it out unfortunately

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/30/18 7:50 pm

Send me a list of your fav shows. I have a feeling I will be watching more TV in a weeks or so, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics