What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 12/3/18 3:33 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was not great. Saturday there was a crisis with my Dad's meds and it's hard to get everything sorted out from another country. After 4 hours on the phone, I was able to find an on call doctor that prescribed him meds for 1 week, and then I had to find a person that would go to Walmart and pick them up because they don't deliver and pay for them because Walmart doesn't take payments over the phone. After that I had to deal with my MIL at dinner. Today will be me biting my tongue as I call his regular pharmacist to find out what went wrong. This morning I'm going swimming and then lots of calls, then taking my fur baby into the vet.

Accountability: No that good.

Question of the Day: No question today. Just sending hugs to anyone who needs one. I know I do.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

L. After swimming scrambled eggs 2 slices of bacon

D. Rolled schnitzel stuffed with cheese and prosciutto (leftover from the restaurant), probably will eat half and some buttah'd broccoli.

Hope you have a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/3/18 7:44 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC that sounds like a very stressful day. Sending all the hugs your way.

We had a pretty productive weekend -- got the Christmas tree up Saturday and then DH spent yesterday working on his lights display. In six years he has gone from not wanting to celebrate Christmas (family/childhood shenanigans), to wanting to go all out. Our house would look like the one in Christmas Vacation if I didn't reign him in lol. Thankfully the lights are LED now so I don't have to worry about him causing a neighbourhood blackout ;)

We also did some food prep including making more Greek yogurt. It is quite tangy. I've been adding Splenda and vanilla extract and then some frozen blueberries. There was a chocolate peanut butter recipe that sounded good so I might try that too. I also baked cookies but I sent them to work with DH so they won't tempt me.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - tbd

Snack - pepperette and cheese

Dinner - chicken and something

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/3/18 5:28 pm

I think it's cute that your DH has gone all festive.

Meg you did have a productive weekend. I am envious. I took 1 step forward and 2 back. We live in hope that tomorrow will be a more productive day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics