What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 12/4/18 3:52 am

Good Morning Menu Mates. This morning I'm doing lots of errands and then I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Hoping tonight to go and listen to live music because tonight will be my last chance before I leave.

Accountability: It could have been better. Another stressful day yesterday

Question of the Day: If you had a day without any responsibilities, just for you, how would you spend it?

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Turmeric protein latte

L. Roasted veggie and chicken burger with a side salad of spring mix, brie, and pecans

D. If we go out, duck wings, if we stay in salmon and broccoli.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/4/18 7:01 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, how did your furbaby's appointment go yesterday? I think it's understandable to get off track when things are extra stressful. And it's already a stressful time of year. More hugs going your way.

Today I have an appointment to get two fillings replaced. Oh joy. Apparently my old dentist majorly messed up all my fillings and we have slowly been replacing them all. They showed me an x-ray of one filling where the filling didn't even sit against my tooth -- there was a huge gap.

QOTD: if I had a day of no responsibility I would swim in a pool outside that was nice and shaded and eat and drink (not alcohol) and listen to music.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - probably nothing as I will be at the dentist

Snack - something soft...

Dinner - tbd pending fillings

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/4/18 5:25 pm

Meg, I love, love love your answer to the QOTD. That is what I want to do. I will do that. Thank you for the hugs, I really needed them.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 12/4/18 10:53 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello folks...

Im back in the land of the living, and travels are a thing of the past for me for the year ... Been reading and catching up on the posts.

All good and i managed to stay the course. High protein and low carbs is a challenge while traveling i tell you. but disassembling sandwiches has become an art form.

I will update my menu plans again, but so far all good, and great to be back again.

Be blessed yall

crqvingchange
on 12/4/18 5:26 pm

Corrie great to have you back. We missed you.

Most Active
Recent Topics