What are you eating/doing today -- Monday?

Meggles07
on 12/10/18 4:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The little nugget was up early and I couldn't fall back asleep, so I figured I'd get the day started. It's nice to have a bit of quiet me time -- it will end shortly since I've said that!! Lol.

Today we are going to the doctor's office. I'm getting blood drawn, then the nugget has her four month vaccines :( I can't believe she is four months old already!!

Our weekend was interesting (not in a good way). Our dryer is no longer heating up and our toilet is leaking. Oh joy. I stress ate a lot yesterday. Thank goodness DH is handy. We have parts ordered for the dryer and I think the toilet is fixed. But we currently have a hole in our kitchen ceiling and one cupboard ripped down. We will put it back together once we confirm the leak has totally stopped.

QOTD: how do you stop yourself from stress eating (if that affects you)? I have friends who are slim and stop eating when they are stressed. I overeat. Neither of which is healthy. I try napping and redirecting myself when I'm stressed. Some Facebook browsing or online shopping. I also go to my to-do list and see if there is something small I can knockout.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt with berries

Snack - Melba with PB

Lunch - beef roast and carrots

Snack - egg and pickles

Dinner - pizza toppings

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

corriev
on 12/10/18 6:06 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Morning all - Wow was it ever cooler this weekend,

only a few more days and then im off for a few weeks - cant wait.

QOTD - interesting question this morning - as it happens i stress ate this weekend - actually Saturday. Lucky for me, i woke up on Sunday as sick as dog. i was throwing up and not in a good place at all. I feel terrible about it, but sure thing i wont be doing that in a hurry again. As it happens, i am sure we all have our moments of weakness , but stand up and shake off the dust again,.

my day

Protein shake for Breakfast with Chia seeds .

S - venison jerky

L - Tuna in water

S - Venison Jerky ( yup its hunting season)

D - Roast chicken breast with salad

S - baby bell cheese

Have a blessed day yall..

Meggles07
on 12/11/18 3:46 am - Canada

I do find a stomach ache or dumping are really good reminders to get back on track :) thankfully they hasn't happened too much lately -- more I'm eating more often than I should I think...

crqvingchange
on 12/10/18 10:22 pm

Stress eating can mess with your mind. Sometimes distraction works, sometimes it's eating a very bland snack like a HB egg with only salt and pepper (hard to go overboard on these if you don't add the mayo). I find anything really sweet or salty or spicy will trigger more binges. The struggle is really.

Things have been crazy busy here, and it's 1:20 in the morning when I am posting.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics