What are you eating/doing today -- Monday?

Meggles07
on 12/24/18 2:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Happy Christmas Eve!! I'm like a five year old when it comes to holidays -- mind racing, can't sleep, can't wait for Santa to come lol. Same thing happens the night before I leave on a trip/vacation. I have too much to do today.

On a side note, something happened this morning that I feel I can only share here for commiseration. Apparently yesterday I forgot to log my food on My Fitness Pal and lost my 1331 day logging streak :( I can't believe it!! I guess I got busy and distracted yesterday which is a good reminder that I need to reprioritize my eating and health. I did stay up to make homemade yogurt last night, so I'm still working to stay on track.

I probably won't post again until Thursday as we are spending the next two days with family. We are hosting a very protein-forward brunch tomorrow (eggs and homemade bacon). Happy holidays to everyone!!

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Snack - melba and PB

Lunch - leftover pasta with lots of meat sauce

Snack - tbd

Dinner - appetizer smorgasbord

Snack - pudding if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/24/18 6:34 pm

Merry Christmas dear lady to you and your adorable family. Logging for 1331 days in a row is amazing. That in itself is quite an accomplishment given that you gave birth during that time. You are and continue to be an inspiration to us all. Sending virtual hugs to you all.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/24/18 6:53 pm - Canada

Thanks CC!! I hope you are having a wonderful time and that your dad isn't causing too much trouble ;)

We are plugging along here. I can't wait to give the little nugget her gifts. We only got a couple things since she is so little but I have a feeling other people are going to spoil her.

Most Active
Recent Topics