What are you eating/doing today -- Thursday?

Meggles07
on 12/27/18 2:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

What a whirlwind over the past two days. By 4pm yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open. We did four rounds of family festivities over two days. One good thing this year was that taking care of the little nugget kept me away from a lot of the goodies. We have a bunch of eggs and bacon left from brunch for me to snack on today :)

My parents are coming back today and staying for one more night before they head back up north. My mom really misses seeing the baby so I think she will be back for a visit soon.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Breakfast 2 - eggs and bacon

Snack - PB and carrots

Lunch - sausage

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 12/27/18 5:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Meg, and everyone else! Back to routine for a couple of days. It's odd because for the last I don't know how many years the office has always been closed from the 24th to the second. This year they decided to open for these two days. Senseless as there is nothing to do. Will be a long boring day.

I did well over the holidays, actually lost a few pounds so that's a bonus. I did indulge - I thought too much and didn't do too much exercise....the body is a strange animal! I did hit the gym this morning and it felt pretty good. Hard for me to believe I've stuck with it going on two years now.

Post Op - 2 Years 8 months

Premier Protein after the gym

B - 1 egg, 1/2 sausage w. peppers and onions (omelete style)

S - greek yogurt and raspberries

L - spinach salad with goat cheese, poppy seed dressing and some left over beer can chicken

S - deli turkey or more chicken

D - a hot dog - yup I've been craving a hotdog

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics